With the Los Angeles Times app for iPhone and iPad, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
You'll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Kings, USC, and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood's hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene. And explore food critic Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants list (free for digital subscribers), so you can take L.A.'s best dining guide with you whenever you go out.
The story begins here.
CLEAN DESIGN AND BOLD FEATURES:
• Updated throughout the day as stories develop
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom on a personalizable list of topics
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic's favorite places to eat, find them on a map, and save them for later
• Quick link to our eNewspaper website, a digital replica of the daily print edition
• Customize your font size for optimal legibility
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content. If you're a current print subscriber, activate your account at latimes.com/activate to get unlimited app access before you sign in to the app.
• Non-subscribers, download the app to enjoy 5 free stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, latimes.com, and our eNewspaper; then it's only $7.99 a month. Make sure to create a registration while in the app so you'll be able to log in to the website and eNewspaper when you visit them in web browsers.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tronc.com/central-terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription, including adding or removing Web access to latimes.com from your app access, can be directed to Customer Service: 213-347-5300.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you ever have questions about how the app works, want to provide helpful feedback, or experience crashes or freezes after installing an update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve issues faster. We work hard to make sure you have the best experience using our app.