Chat with Penny to securely track your spending and plan for a better financial future! We’ve tracked millions of transactions and helped hundreds of thousands of people.
• Explains your spending and income with friendly messages and simple, beautiful graphs.
• Shares fun and useful facts, like where you shop most or how much you spend on fast food.
• Tracks your upcoming bills and credit card payments and reminds you when they're due.
• Notifies you when new transactions arrive.
• Sorts your transactions into simple categories, automatically.
• Offers friendly suggestions on how to get the most from your money.
• Shows all of your transactions and balances in one place.
• Warns you when your bank charges you a fee.
• Helps you set achievable goals and take steps towards improving your financial health.
• Built with bank-grade security by industry veterans.
PENNY IN THE MEDIA
• TechCrunch: Penny Raises $1.2M in Funding For Its Personal Finance Bot
• New York Times: Jamie Dimon Wants to Protect You From Innovative Start-Ups
• Forbes: Look Here For A Glimpse At Facebook’s Chatbot Future
• TIME: 25 Websites That Will Help You Stick to Your Resolution
• Lifehacker: Penny Tracks Your Spending and Walks You Through Your Budget
• Product Hunt: A Personal Finance Coach That’s Simpler Than Mint
...and many more!
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
• We use SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use.
• Access to Penny is protected by TouchID fingerprint authentication.
• Nobody, including you, can access your money with Penny.
• Penny never stores your bank credentials.
• Closing your Penny account deletes all information from our servers, as if you had never signed up.
Penny is completely free to use, and we don’t sell your information to anyone!
Penny offers a premium membership called Penny+. With a Penny+ membership, you can turn on more categories, edit transaction names, refresh your balances whenever you want, and more. Your Penny+ membership will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Note: Penny is currently only available in the United States.