Ticker - Stocks Portfolio Manager for Investors on the move.
Stocks Portfolio Management
- Manage multiple portfolios with beautiful charts, graphs and detailed P&L
- Enter your trades, dividends, splits and see your positions and P/L live
- Full Portfolio performance metrics calculated: MWRR, TWRR for the last 3 years
- Monitor your favourite Stocks with push notification alerts , highly customizable (price $ change, volume, % change)
Ticker can be used anonymously without an account. However, it is highly recommend that you do sign up with your email, because with an account, you can carry your data to new phones, and can access the same synchronised data from multiple devices. Please sign up and tell your friends about Ticker!
* You may use the app for free up to a certain usage limit only, sufficient for light data users. Optional Paid subscription available for heavy data users, please refer to Subscription page in App for details of limits.
* Please understand Ticker only support Stocks in designated Stock Markets we choose. Please do not have false expectation for support of other assets or stock markets we do not explicitly say we support.
* While we strive to keep our servers up most of the time, we cannot promise 100% uptime, there will be outages (subscribers and free users alike), but we will try our best to keep this to a minimum.
Stock Markets Supported: Major World Indices, United States, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Germany, United Kingdom, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Europe, Portugal, Spain, Israel, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea
Unlimited Stock Alerts, Watch Lists, Portfolios and Transactions Auto-renewable Subscription available
- Length: Monthly
- Price: USD 1.99 equivalent per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the current shown price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings (AppStore -> Featured -> Apple ID -> Manage Subscriptions) after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription